- Pancreatic Cancer is the most lethal cancer there is. Overall survival rate is 6%.
- More than 43,000 Americans will be diagnosed this year. 36,000 will die.
- No early test. Less than 20% of those diagnosed are eligible for surgery.
- No cure, unless the cancer is surgically removed in its earliest stages.
- Too little federal funding. Pancreatic cancer research constitutes less than 2% of the National Cancer Institute's budget.
But there is hope.
With Foundations like ours your donation will be directed to Pancreatic Cancer researchers working for a cure.